Datrix are seeking a talented Microsoft focused 3rd Line IT Support Engineer with experience working in the Consultancy and Managed Service Provider (MSP) space to join our exceptional team.
- You must hold at least 5 years’ experience working within an Infrastructure focused role and ideally have some experience working for a Managed Service Provider / IT Consultancy.
- You must have excellent customer service skills and be experienced at speaking with various external businesses.
- You will form part of the Tier 3 team as the highest point of escalation dealing with complex support issues for both Internal systems and external clients.
- You will work to SLAs to resolve escalated tickets which will massively vary and generally focus around the core Microsoft Stack.
- Most work will be performed remotely (home working is an option), however the role requires you to carry out occasional visits to customer sites across the UK. These may require some overnight stays, but full travel expenses will be paid. You MUST hold a full UK Driving Licence.
- You should have a can-do attitude and not be afraid to take on any new challenge.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Strong technical knowledge of the Microsoft stack, Hyper-V, Enterprise Storage, MS Windows Server 2012/2016/2019, Networking, Exchange, Active Directory, Windows Network Services. (Ideally qualified at MCSA\MCSE level)
- Microsoft Cloud Technologies (Azure, O365, Teams, Intune)
- Strong experience of VMWare ESXi 6.0/6.5 & vSphere/vCenter
- Backup & DR technologies (Asigra, Recoverpoint)
- Experience of PRTG & Solarwinds monitoring tools
- ITIL foundation qualification would be desirable
To be considered for the role, you MUST have experience in an IT Support or Technical support-based role where you have managed & mentored small teams on a day to day basis. You’ll probably be degree educated and will definitely have a positive, professional approach to your work and the right technical aptitude.
This is an opportunity to join a business that look after their staff in a really relaxed and friendly environment, where everyone works hard at what they do. If you are looking to progress your career, develop into project work and want to be part of a fast-paced environment where learning and keeping up to date with the latest tech is encouraged, then please get in touch!
To apply, please email a copy of you CV to firstname.lastname@example.org