Datrix partner Asigra, a leading cloud backup, recovery and restore software provider since 1986 today announced the company has been named a finalist for CIR Magazine’s Most Innovative Business Continuity Product of the Year.
In its 16 year history, these awards have recognised companies that present business continuity, security, resilience and risk professionals whose innovative strategies and industry savvy make them stand out above the rest. The 2014 winners will be judged by an independent panel of experts for exceptional performance, service and results in this dynamic industry and will be recognised at the black tie awards gala dinner and ceremony in London on May 29, 2014.
Who: Asigra, Inc
What: CIR Magazine's Business Continuity Awards Gala Dinner
When: May 29, 2014, 7:00 p.m. GMT
Where: Hilton on Park Lane, London, W1, UK
An ideal solution for a wide range of enterprises, Asigra Managed Cloud Backup™ software enables end-to-end data recovery that is simple to install, manage and maintain with performance and efficiencies that out-class comparative solutions. Features include:
- End-to-end protection of physical, virtual, mobile and cloud environments
- Agentless deployment for more efficient management and secure operation
- Global de-duplication and data compression technology to optimise performance and storage
- NIST FIPS 140-2 certified security with AES 256 encryption for compliance readiness
- Autonomic healing and validation restore capabilities for recovery assurance
- Choice of traditional capacity-based pricing or the new Asigra Recovery License Model® which decouples backup and recovery pricing and ties it to the true value of backup – data recovery
Asigra Managed Cloud Backup provides device agnostic data recovery across all platforms and is recognised for:
- Heterogeneous system support that includes enterprise storage, servers, desktops, laptops, tablets and smartphones
- Core-to-edge multi-site backup consolidation from the data centre to remote offices across geographic boundaries
“With more than one million global installations powered by Asigra our solution is increasingly becoming the platform of choice for reliable, fast and secure data recovery,” said Tracy Staniland, VP, Corporate Marketing, Asigra. “We are pleased to be recognized for the second year in a row and excited to see our innovations receive the spotlight for the customer challenges they address.”
Trusted since 1986, Asigra provides organizations around the world the ability to recover their data now from anywhere through a global network of partners who deliver cloud backup and recovery services as public, private and/or hybrid deployments. As the industry’s first enterprise-class agentless cloud-based recovery software to provide data backup and recovery of servers, virtual machines, endpoint devices, databases and applications, SaaS and IaaS based applications, Asigra lowers the total cost of ownership, reduces recovery time objectives, eliminates silos of backup data by providing a single consolidated repository, and provides 100% recovery assurance. Asigra’s revolutionary patent-pending Recovery License Model provides organizations with a cost effective data recovery business model unlike any other offered in the storage market. Asigra has been recognised as a Gartner Cool Vendor and has been included in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Backup and Recovery Software since 2010. More information on Asigra can be found at www.asigra.com.