Updated Program Enables and Rewards Partner Growth and Business Transformation
Extreme Networks today announced that it is extending its software and solution-based strategy to its global partners. Overall, program enhancements will enable partners to offer core to edge software-led networking solutions - including Extreme's wired, wireless, software, cloud, and managed services - to their customers, allowing partners to expand their end-user value proposition and deliver exceptional customer experiences.
Designed specifically to empower and reward partners, the enhanced Extreme Partner Network (EPN) delivers increased predictability, expanded training, and solution-based incentive programs that enable partners to differentiate in the market. The enhancements are driven by the increased demand for opportunities around wireless, cloud and managed services - built upon a holistic program framework that was originally introduced in July 2014.
Extreme Partner Network Enhancement Key Facts:
- The updated program increases profitability and predictability for partners with new rebate programs that accrue starting with the first dollar of revenue with Extreme, and now expands beyond product sales to include solution-based selling and service renewals.
- Expanded enablement offerings include a Business Transformation Playbook, which is designed to help partners prepare for market transitions and take advantage of cloud and managed services opportunities.
- An enhanced new deal registration program rewards value selling and will make it easier to transact business with Extreme.
- The program provides more extensive partner training around wireless and solutions selling, and a wireless specialization to acknowledge partner competency and allow partners to deliver differentiated value to their customers.
- New vertical and technology solutions-focused partner lead generation programs are available to drive increased sales pipeline.
- The addition of a new not for resale (NFR) equipment program accelerates solution selling and provides partners with an attractive discount on Extreme solutions used for demonstration purposes.
Extreme is also introducing two new ExtremeWorks Managed Services offerings that should allow partners to take advantage of new consumption models while evolving their businesses to be better positioned for future opportunities. The new managed services include:
- MonitoringPLUS Managed Services, which enhance customer engagement through network performance management, health, security, and expansion.
- ResponsePLUS Managed Services, which offer deeper engagement with Extreme and include proactive support, semi-annual reviews, and all the MonitoringPLUS features.
Extreme Networks is formally launching these enhancements to its partner ecosystem at its worldwide Partner Summit, taking place Oct. 28-30, 2015 in Las Vegas, NV. Over 400 strategic solution providers from 49 countries will be in attendance to learn more about Extreme's partner strategy and enablement program.
Bob Gault, Executive Vice President Worldwide Sales, Services and Channels, Extreme Networks
"I couldn't be more excited to bring Extreme's vision and strategy around software, solutions and cloud to our global partner community. We feel that being recognized as a 'Visionary' in the 2015 Gartner Magic Quadrant report for Wired and Wireless LAN Access Infrastructure validates that Extreme's strategy and execution is working. We've aligned the company and our solutions to this strategy, and now we are enabling our partner community with new programs, incentives, solutions and managed services offerings. These are important steps for providing our partners with the support and tools they need to capitalize on opportunities today, while also allowing them to transform their business models to deliver their own managed services in the future."
- Extreme Networks Solutions-based Strategy Press Release
- 2015 Gartner Magic Quadrant Press Release
- Extreme Networks Partner Program Homepage
- ExtremeWorks Managed Services Homepage
About Extreme Networks
Extreme Networks delivers software-driven networking solutions that help IT departments everywhere deliver the ultimate business outcome: stronger connections with customers, partners and employees. Wired to wireless, desktop to datacenter, we go to extreme measures for our 20,000-plus customers in more than 80 countries, delivering 100% insourced support to organizations large and small, including some of the world's leading names in business, education, government, healthcare, manufacturing and hospitality. Founded in 1996, Extreme is headquartered in San Jose, California. For more information, visit Extreme's website.